At Premier Surfacing, we are proud to provide a professional, reliable and helpful service to every one of our clients. Our highly experienced driveway surfacing experts always stick to the philosophy of supplying each customer with an exceptional service, and a world class product.
Whether it be for residential or commercial work, each one of our employees has the skills to ensure you come away completely satisfied. When it comes to driveways, we always produce high quality results, regardless of the job size.
If you’re in need of a driveway surfacing expert, you’ll need to make sure that you ask the right questions from the start. Asking these questions will help you confirm the person is not only trustworthy and able to do the job well, but that they also understand exactly what it is you want.
So, here are the things you should be asking and when…
Things to ask prior to hiring
- Ask them to provide you with any references, and a certificate completion of trade. Also, ask them to show you a portfolio of past work.
- Ask them to provide you with information on whether they have suitable compensation and liability insurance. You need to know whether they will be covered for any injury, or accidental damage that occurs on your property.
- Ask to see a copy of their work schedule and payment terms before any work begins. This is so that you understand when the work should start and end, and how you need to pay.
- Ask what warranty they will provide on any driveway surfacing work they carry out. Also, enquire about the potential cost of any future maintenance that falls outside of the warranty period.
Things to ask before, during, and after the work
- Discuss the planning for the work in detail with hired experts. Including the surfacing area, the materials that will be used, any colours, patterns, sealing, finishes etc. Make sure you’re clear about everything that’s going to take place.
- Ask them what depth the surface of the driveway should be in case any vehicles are likely to use the driveway on a regular basis. It needs to be at least four inches deep if this is the case, and deeper if heavy vehicles are being used on it.
- When the work has been completed, ask for instructions on how to look after the surface of your driveway in the short and long term.
It can be a tough decision to choose between driveway surfacing professionals, so make sure you always do your research beforehand. Reputable professionals should always be able to show you case studies and testimonials.
If you need driveway surfacing experts, then Premier Surfacing is here for you. Our highly trained operatives offer a wide range of driveway surfacing options, so that you can get the driveway of your dreams.
Contact us for a free quote today on 01952840838.